5853 GLASS BREAKS
Wireless Glassbreak Detector
Honeywell’s 5853 Wireless Glassbreak Detector offers uncompromised performance and unmatched false alarm immunity. The FlexCore™ signal processor utilizes an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) – processing sound data in parallel rather than sequentially. This permits sound frequency, duration and amplitude to be analyzed 50% faster to minimize false alarms while maintaining the highest possible level of detection.
The 5853 can be mounted on any wall or ceiling within a 25’ range, with no minimum range limitation. The LEDs indicate test mode, alarms and trouble conditions. It is compatible with all 5800 series wireless devices.
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- FlexCore signal processor
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries