HRDP PERFORMANCE SERIES 4-8-16
The Performance Series HRDP digital video recorder (DVR) offers a feature set comparable to many high-end embedded DVRs but at a much lower price!
Recording at a rate of up to 120/100 ips NTSC/PAL, HRDP offers high-end capabilities such as a user-friendly front panel, IR remote control, record Setup Wizard, express search, an internal DVD-RW and 2 USB ports for copying evidence. When saving video clips to portable media, a viewer executable is included with each clip, which eliminates the need to install a separate viewer on a PC. HRDP supports continuous, event, and combined continuous/event recording and is configurable per channel. Upon detection of motion, HRDP can automatically boost the ips recording rate to capture additional detail of the scene. E-mail notification can be set up to alert a system administrator of DVR operational status conditions and site status notifications upon detection of motion.
HRDP can be remotely accessed by system administrators and other DVR clients using a PC via Web browser or via the powerful Remote Software included with each HRDP DVR. The Remote Software allows the administrator to configure, update, and operate the DVR from a central location. Remote DVR configuration and downloading software updates from a central site, saves time and money by reducing the need for periodic site visits. System operators can have individual privileges enabled or denied for functions such as live view per camera, playback, backup, and PTZ control.
Supporting an advanced feature set and low pricing, the HRDP is an ideal DVR for a wide variety of surveillance applications including small to medium-sized retail, financial, warehouse, and educational facilities. Web browser remote access in addition to Remote Software opens up many new application possibilities for HRDP. Business owners can check in on their businesses from virtually any location using a PC with a Web browser and internet access.
- 4, 8 or 16 looping video inputs
- Continues recording during playback and during transmitting to remote site
- Built-in DVD-RW drive and 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Records up to 120/100 images per second (NTSC/PAL)
- PTZ dome control for a wide variety of protocols
- Remote access through web browser, LAN/WAN (internal NIC), and DSL (remote access software included)
- Self-diagnostics with automatic notification including hard disk drive S.M.A.R.T. protocol
- Multiple search engines (date/time, event, express search)
- Robust MPEG-4 video compression
- Infrared remote control
- Embedded Linux OS — OS embedded in flash